4 dreamy nights and inclusions galore from $2175 for the whole family, when two adults and two kids (12 years and under) share.
The 4.5-star Daydream Island Resort & Living Reef sparkles in the heart of Queensland’s Whitsundays Islands and the gateway to the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef.
The stylish and tranquil island resort offers a range of refurbished spacious and modern rooms and suites with stunning views.
YOUR DAYDREAM ISLAND FAMILY GETAWAY INCLUDES
- 4 NIGHTS accommodation at Daydream Island Resort in a Resort Room.
- Daily buffet breakfast at Graze Restaurant.
- Return ferry transfers from Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island Airport.
- Two standard welcome cocktails at Tonic Bar.
- Two standard welcome mocktails for the children at Tonic Bar
- Guided fish feeding tour.
- Two sessions to our Kids Club for 2 children.
- $200 Food & Beverage credit voucher.
- Complimentary WiFi access.
- A range of free resort recreational activities.
The island is home to the Living Reef—a man-made coral reef system and underwater observatory that wraps around the resort’s central building. It is home to more than 100 species of local fish, small sharks, rays and other reef dwelling creatures.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous family escape!
Scroll down for terms and conditions
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you
Terms & Conditions
Prices are based on a Resort valid for 2 adults and 2 children using existing bedding. Minimum 4-night stay required. Ferry transfers must be pre-booked & confirmed with Daydream Island Reservations a minimum seven (7) days prior to arrival in accordance with the transfer operator’s ferry timetable. Transfer times are subject to change at the operator’s discretion. The guided fish feeding tour and Kids Club sessions are all subject to availability and must be pre-booked upon arrival. The open-air cinema screening is weather dependent and subject to availability. Minimum age is 4 years for the fish feeding tour and all children must have an accompanying adult. Prices are correct as at 01June 2021, and are subject to change due to availability. For other room types and length of stay please call us.