11-Days via Adelaide from $5799 per person, twin share.
Enjoy the rail holiday of a lifetime aboard two of the world’s most legendary trains: The Indian Pacific and The Ghan.
This 11-day adventure takes you from the beautiful harbour of Sydney to the cosmopolitan city of Adelaide, and the wonder that is Kangaroo Island. From there travel through the Red Centre of Australia aboard The Ghan – the longest train in the world, to the capital of the Northern Territory, Darwin.
Price shown applies to the departure on 26 January 2021. Please contact us for the full range of departure and pricing options for 2021.
- Discover the lively city of Adelaide’s top attractions
- Enjoy a day-excursion to Kangaroo Island
- Explore the tropical capital city of Darwin with a hop-on-hop-off pass
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1-night aboard The Indian Pacific Train in Gold Class from Sydney to Adelaide
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan Train in Gold Class from Adelaide to Darwin
- 1 night hotel accommodation with breakfast in Sydney
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in Adelaide
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in Darwin
- Group Tour of Broken Hill
- Kangaroo Island Day Trip from Adelaide
- Outback Experience in Marla
- Katherine Outback Experience (April to October only)
- Hop-on-Hop-off pass in Darwin
- Breakfast daily and some meals
Spend hours deep in conversation with a travelling partner or lose yourself in a lifetime of thoughts. And after a day of off-train activities, your cabin provides the perfect place to relax and recharge before heading for the lounge or dining carriage.
Scroll down for terms and conditions
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person and subject to availability, based on two people sharing a standard twin or double room. Prices are subject to change. Single occupancy supplements will apply for solo travellers. Hotel and room facilities vary and may be subject to additional fees. Some hotels require payment of local city taxes on arrival. Please call for pricing. We accept all major credit and debit cards.