FROM just $1849 per person, quad share
6 Days | Grading: Easy | Fully Guided
Starting and finishing in lovely , this 6-day gourmet Cycling Tour explores the Barossa, Clare Valley & McLaren Vale regions. Ride the Rail Trails and discover the incredible food and wine of South Australia.
Soak up the knowledge of your local guide whilst discovering South Australia’s best rail trails including the Riesling Rail Trail in the Clare Vally, The Barossa Trail & the Coast to Vines Rail Trail in McLaren Vale.
- Lunch at the acclaimed Skillogalee Restaurant in the Clare Valley
- Cycling the Barossa Trail and visiting iconic Maggie Beers, Penfolds, Seppeltsfield & more
- Experiencing the world class wines and gourmet food of South Australia
- Cycling the Riesling Rail Trail in the Clare Valley via historic cellar doors
- Visiting McLaren Vale overlooking the Southern Ocean & the downhill cycle to the vineyards
- 5 nights accommodation including 2 nights in 4.5 star in Adelaide (Playford or Mayfair hotel)
- Driver and experienced local ‘ride with’ guide throughout
- Vehicle support & luggage transfers
- Full breakfasts (x 5) throughout
- 4 x gourmet winery lunches with wine tastings (including Skillogallee in Clare)
- 4 x 2 course restaurant dinners
- All wine tastings and produce stops (eg: Maggie Beers in Barossa)
- Exclusive wine making & tasting tutorial at Wirra Wirra Wines in McLaren Vale
- Environmentally friendly cycling water bottle
- Lightweight fair trade cycling t-shirt
You are welcome to bring your own bike on this tour.
Many guests hire from Tour de Vines’ quality fleet including hybrid style bikes complete with 27 gears, rear rack and bag, water bottle holders and soft saddles. These can be hired when making your booking.
Regular hybrid style bikes or hardtail mountain bikes are ideal as there are some sections on hard packed gravel.
E-bikes are also available and make for a great fun tour if you are in any doubt about your cycling abilities or don’t want the stress of feeling like you need to keep up with others.
To book or for more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!