The Flinders Ranges and Beyond Air Tour by Bill Peach Journeys is a spectacular discovery of South Australia’s iconic landmarks and beautifully diverse natural landscapes for just 8 people.
10 DAYS from $11,995 per person, twin share.
FOR TRAVEL 11 & 21 October 2021 departures ex Adelaide.
Enjoy magnificent aerial sightseeing of South Australia’s breathtaking salt lakes including the largest, Kati Thanda, Lake Eyre. Travelling by private aircraft, experience amazing ground and air touring of these ancient land formations and unforgettable flightseeing of Coober Pedy, Flinders Ranges, and the Barossa Valley.
- Discover endless horizons staying 2 nights at the award winning Rawnsley Park Station in the heart of the Flinders Ranges
- Spend 2 nights at the luxurious Barossa Valley accommodation, The Louise and 2 nights at Adelaide’s newest 5-star boutique Mayfair Hotel
- Discover a unique underground lifestyle in Coober Pedy
- Enjoy awe inspiring ‘flightseeing’ over South Australia’s breathtaking salt lakes including Lake Eyre
- Explore ancient landscapes in the Flinders Ranges including the magnificent Wilpena Pound
- Sample award winning wines in the Barossa Valley
- All touring, transfers and meals included
- Escorted throughout by a dedicated Journey Director
Don’t miss out! Contact us for full terms and conditions, and for the very best airfares available anywhere to get you there.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!