7 NIGHTS from Sydney: $1,549 per person, Twin share
VALID ON SELECTED DATES 01 May 2021 – 06 September 2021
Lord Howe Island is a little piece of Australian paradise! Leave your passport at home and swap views of high rise resorts for lush, green hills that command your attention and diverse marine environments that will leave you bewildered.
- Return economy airfares to Lord Howe Island (including 14kgs of
- Airport meet & greet, Return airport transfers,
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Somerset Apartments in a Standard One Bedroom Apartment
- Evening restaurant transfers and Bonus historical movie & Ian Hutton lecture.
Somerset Apartments are perfectly situated between Neds Beach and the Lagoon, on a level area of the Island, allowing easy walking and biking to nearby shops, restaurants and the Visitor Centre.
In the Somerset Apartments there are separate living areas consisting of master bedroom with queen bed and separate lounge room, small kitchenette and table with chairs. Separate bathroom with shower. Please note: some of these rooms have a single bed also, please request when booking.
- Alarm Clock
- Clock Radio
- Coffee maker/tea
- TV in room
- Hair Dryer in room
- Remote Control TV in room
Terms & Conditions apply
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!