An unforgettable Christmas and New Year’s cruise around The Apple Isle.
DATES 23 December 2021 until 02 January 2022
CRUISING 11 Days & 10 Nights
FROM $8840 per person, twin share in a Deluxe Stateroom
Contact us for more pricing in all available staterooms and suites!
- Visit the UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site of Port Davey and Maria Island.
- Savour the gourmet produce of King Island.
- Enjoy some of the finest award-winning wines of the Tamar Valley.
- Experience Australia’s biggest and longest running Food and Wine festival.
- View the spectacular painted cliffs of Maria Island.
- Witness Australian fur seals in their natural environment.
- Delve into Tasmania’s colonial history.
- Experience the mining and Maritime History of Tasmania’s North West.
- View the New Year’s Eve fireworks in Constitution Dock.
- Gain an insight into the history, culture and incredible diversity of life from your expert expedition team.
- Stateroom layout: king-size bed or twin beds
- 24hr room service
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Video on demand
- Inclusive Internet access Wifi
- Bose™ Bluetooth speaker
- Individually-controlled airconditioning
- Desk with stationery
- Hermès® bath products
- Dressing table, bath robes, Hairdryer
- Direct line telephone
- 110V American/220V European
YOUR SHIP – Ponant’s Le Lapérouse
Environmentally friendly, fitted with innovative equipment and complete with lounges designed to be largely open to the exterior, this new and intimately sized yacht offers a unique type of cruise experience.
On board, the Blue Eye, a multisensorial underwater lounge offers a unique experience unlike anything else in the world.
- Just 184 guests
- 92 staterooms and suites
- 112 crew members
- Two restaurants
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!