5 NIGHTS all-inclusive from $3935.00 per person, twin share
Valid for departures 27 April 21-25 June 2021
Accommodating just 28 people, Orpheus is an all-inclusive, private island lodge located in the Great Barrier Reef.
With only 14 rooms, suites and villas, Orpheus Island is the ultimate in secluded, unspoilt tropical paradise, and stretches across 11km of immaculate turquoise coastline.
The island itself, comprising more than 1,000 hectares of national park, is surrounded by pristine fringing reef you can access simply by stepping out from your accommodation.
The island lodge features the main pavilion bar and alfresco-style dining area, a restaurant, a reading room, Gwandalan Day Spa and an inviting 25m x 13m infinity pool that mirrors the Coral Sea.
All stays at Orpheus include three gourmet meals prepared daily by chef James Egan and his team, use of water sports equipment, unlimited Australian beer and wine as well as soft beverages, and a daily Orpheus experience.
- Return helicopter transfers Townsville/Orpheus Is.
- 5 nights accommodation in a North Beachfront Room
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Selected quality wines, beers, soft drinks, all-inclusive mini bar and gourmet snacks.
- A daily curated Orpheus experience such as snorkelling, fishing, island cruise or nature based activity.
- Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddle boards, kayaks, catamarans, snorkelling equipment and light fishing gear.
- Rates include daily service.
Scroll down for terms and conditions.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!
* Prices are based on a stay pay deal : Stay 5nights /Pay for 4 nights. This special is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.