The festive season in New Zealand is a delight. Not only is there merriment galore, the sunny days and balmy weather provide a relaxing escape for travellers.
ON SALE until 31 August 2021, unless sold out prior.
FOR TRAVEL on 21 December 2021 – departing Christchurch.
FROM JUST $4499 per person, twin share [land only]
If you’re more of an independent, solo-type, the single supplement is an additional $1340.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS! Includes an Early Bird Discount – Save $400 per couple!
Our friends at Grand Pacific Tours have created this wonderful 10 Day South Island Christmas tour so you can experience the beauty of New Zealand on their Signature coach, offering the premium economy comfort of a full-size vehicle with a mid-size group of up to 32 travellers, fully escorted.
Enjoy a Christmas Day cruise across Lake Wakatipu on the vintage steamship, TSS Earnslaw to Walter Peak Station for a gourmet lunch with all the trimmings. Enjoy many South Island attractions including a tour of Larnach Castle, Milford Sound Cruise & Lunch, and the popular Christchurch Tram.
- Professional Coach Captain and Tour Leader
- Personalised Meet and Greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers in New Zealand
- 9 nights 4-star accommodation, including two 2-night stays
- Hotel porterage
- 1 rail journey & 2 cruises
- All sightseeing and prepaid attractions
- 9 cooked breakfasts & 8 sumptuous dinners
- Christmas Day Lunch: Walter Peak Homestead, Queenstown
- 1 picnic lunch: Milford Sound Cruise
- 1 delicious Devonshire Tea: Larnach Castle
- Enjoy GPT Hotel Wine Time (discounted drinks)
- Christchurch Tram
- TranzAlpine Rail Journey
- Lakes District Museum
- Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw
- Milford Sound Cruise and Lunch
- Guided tour of Larnach Castle
- City sights tour of Christchurch and Dunedin
- 32 Premium Economy Comfort seats on a full-size coach
- 2 door access; seat back tray table; cup holder
- Restroom; daily onboard Wi-Fi allowance
PRE & POST TOUR ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
- Christchurch from $130 per person, twin share
Don’t miss out! Contact us for full terms and conditions, and for the very best airfares available anywhere to get you there.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!