Explore New Zealand’s North and South Islands behind the wheel of a great value rental car, and find yourself feeling a wee bit Hobbity as Middle Earth unfolds in front of you.
Return flights, 15-days car rental, 14-nights accommodation and more, more, more from just $2445 per person, twin share from Melbourne!
Pricing shown is subject to availability, was correct at 19 April and includes airfares from Melbourne that are valid for travel between 31 May and 10 December 2021.
Please contact us for pricing for departures on other dates, as well as for longer stays and other itineraries to suit your timing and budget.
This 15-Day self-drive adventure includes:
- 14 Nights of hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 15 Days car rental
- Interislander Ferry from Wellington to Picton including car
- Dinner on Day 2 (Farmstay)
- Admission to Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour in Matamata
- Admission Te Puia in Rotorua
- Half Day Rover Ring Tour in Wellington
- Half Park Scenic Cruise in Abel Tasman National Park
- Nomad Safari of the Scenes – Glenorchy from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Picnic Lunch on Board of Milford Sound Cruise
Your itinerary will take you through some of New Zealand’s most spectacular landscapes, modern cities and charming towns. Along the way, you’ll enjoy overnight accommodation [no. nights shown in brackets below] in the following places:
Auckland , Waikato , Rotorua , Tongariro National Park  and Wellington .
Nelson , Fox Glacier , Queenstown , Te Anau , Dunedin  and Christchurch .
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!