On Sale Until – 31 March 2021
Valid For Travel – 1 November 2020 – 31 March 2021
3 NIGHTS from $585 per person, twin share
Head to Melbourne the gateway of Victoria on this three day itinerary consisting of exploring the fabulous Arts Precinct, enjoy the coolest restaurants and indulge on the best shopping in the world. Amaze yourself with a breathtaking scenery on a Great Ocean Road tour.
Day 1: Melbourne
Arrive in Melbourne and be transferred by coach to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Melbourne
See the city’s main attractions including Federation Square, Queen Victoria Market and home of the Australian Grand Prix, Albert Park, on a morning tour of Melbourne. Then the afternoon is yours to explore.
Day 3: Great Ocean Road
This morning depart for a full day Great Ocean Road tour. Experience the amazing contrasts and breathtaking scenery on a Great Ocean Road tour. Marvel at the spectacular Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and the famous rock span of London Arch.
Day 4: Melbourne
Check-out of your hotel and transfer to the airport.
- 3 nights accommodation at the Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Northbank in a Standard Bedroom
- Magnificent Melbourne half day tour
- Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles full day tour
- Return coach transfers from Melbourne Airport
Scroll down for terms and conditions.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!
Terms & conditions
* Prices are a guide only, subject to change and availability and are in Australian Dollars. From prices for accommodation packages are per person per package twin share, unless otherwise specified and based on the lowest room category in standard category accommodation for travel in low season. ^Based on 3 nights at Adina Apartment Hotel, Melbourne in a Studio Apartment, valid 1 Nov 20 – 31 Mar 21 (excludes special events). Ask your travel agent for prices for other dates and room types. Prices for tours and transfers are per person, unless otherwise specified. For full terms and conditions including pricing and conditions, refer to the Viva Holidays Booking Terms and Conditions.