A 10-night Murray River Fly-Cruise-Rail-Stay adventure from $4595 per person twin share!
Waking up on the Murray River is a magical experience.
Listen for the magpie song, smell the eucalyptus trees in the morning sun, while away the hours, and watch as the sun sets on another magnificent Australian day on this wonderful Murray River adventure.
Sydney – Melbourne – Echuca – Murray River – Melbourne – Adelaide – Broken Hill – Sydney
- 11 July 2021 from $4595
- 08 August 2021 from $4850
- 22 August 2021 from $4850
- 10 October 2021 from $5370
- 4 Night Murray River cruise aboard an authentic paddlesteamer
- 1 Night / 2 Day journey on the iconic Indian Pacific Train from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold standard accommodation
- Visit Broken Hill as an off-train excursion
- Visit Perricoota Station where All the Rivers Run was filmed
- Signature Grand Dining Riverside experience whilst cruising
- Visit Barmah Wetlands for a Eco Cruise
- Enjoy a city of Echuca visiting the historical sites
- Visit Restdown Winery and enjoy a gourmet lunch
- Visit the Torrumbarry Weir
- Stay 3 nights in beautiful Adelaide
- Stay 2 nights in iconic Melbourne
- Your flights included plus most transfers
The majestic PS Emmylou is one of the most recognisable and iconic Paddlesteamers in Australia, cruising the Murray River from Echuca, just 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne.
Powered by a beautifully restored 1906 Marshall and Sons steam engine, Emmylou is one of the rare wood fired Paddlesteamers in the world offering regular scheduled accommodated river cruises. Her facilities include sun decks, a dining area, bar, galley and front lounge.
Scroll down for terms and conditions.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!
Terms & Conditions
All prices shown here are per person share twin in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (23Sep20). Some cabins may have obstructed views. All prices based on cash payment – credit card fees may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply – please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Not included in your cruise fare: Personal expenses, onboard beverages or travel insurance. Offer ends 26 Feb 21 or until sold out/withdrawn and is subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. All airfare/taxes are due in full 24 hours from reservation after which strict cancellation/change fees apply. This ship has limited availability with a total of only 8 cabins onboard. Prices listed here are ex Melbourne only. Images by Murray River Paddlesteamers and Great Southern Rail.