Cruise the Coral Discoverer on this exciting new 10 night itinerary and experience the stunning waters of Ningaloo & the Coral Coast. A Marine Biologist will join you to inform you of the untouched atolls, marine mega fauna and rare bird species that are found in this pristine coastal habitat.
Embark: Board at Broome Wharf commences at 4:00pm for 5:00pm departure.
Disembark: Arrive and disembark at Broome Wharf at 08:00am.
10 DAYS from $$11,990 per person, twin share!
10 Nights – Departs: 17 May 2021
10 Nights – Departs: 28 May 2021
10 Nights – Departs: 16 May 2022
10 Nights – Departs: 27 May 2022
- Snorkel or dive the pristine and rarely visited Rowley Shoals, accompanied by our onboard Marine Biologist
- Scuba dive the remarkable reefs of Muiron Islands, or ‘dusk dive’ the Navy Pier at Exmouth (additional cost) to encounter a huge variety of marine life
- Encounter the mega fauna of Ningaloo Reef – with the chance to swim with whale sharks and manta rays (this experience is subject to nature)
- Swim out to coral gardens from the beach at Coral Bay
- Discover sites of cultural significance to Indigenous Australians, including the Dampier Archipelago petroglyphs, with expert interpretation
- Encounter a proliferation of wildlife, including rare birds and marine life on the remote islands and atolls
- Relax on pristine white-sand beaches in the Muiron Islands, Dampier Archipelago, and Turquoise Bay
- All shore excursions, including hiking, kayaking and birdwatching
- Presentations, briefings & workshops by our highly experienced Expedition Team
- Snorkelling & introductory scuba session
- All meals, with morning and afternoon tea
- Selected beers, wines, juices & soft drinks with lunch and dinner service, and 24 hour tea and coffee
- Daily room service
- Post-cruise transfers
- Open bridge access and engine room tours
- All fees & gratuities
Terms & Conditions apply
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!