Adelaide – McClaren Vale – Kangaroo Island – Barossa Valley – Adelaide Hills
TRAVEL: 29th April to 6th May 2021
Fully escorted / small group of 8 people from $7,990 per person twin-share
DOMESTIKKA founder Claudia Wolf has created a diverse South Australian foodie and wildlife adventure! Join Claudia on her luxury 8 day ‘’Food Wine & Kangaroo Island Explorer’’.
This culinary adventure will include exclusive access to some of the most celebrated winemakers, chefs and restaurants in the region. Visit Kangaroo Island and explore this very important wildlife refuge, and learn about its endangered mammals, as well as enjoying its fresh local culinary delights, staying in McClaren Vale and the famous Barossa Valley, to continue your wine and foodie adventure , experiencing its very best local and seasonal produce. This will be a very special experience, all done in luxury and style.
- 7 nights in 5 star hotel and luxury lodge & homestead accommodation based on twin/double share
- Meals included 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners
- All sightseeing mentioned in itinerary
- Transportation by private vehicle and driver throughout
- Fully escorted by Claudia Wolf, Founder of TIKKA TOURS & DOMESTIKKA
- Arrival and departure transfers Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- Domestic airfares Kangaroo Island – Adelaide
- Visit the avant-garde flamboyant five-story Cube cellar door
- 4WD tour of Onkaparinga Gorge
- Fleurieu Peninsula and Silver Sands beach
- Private masterclass in recently named one of top 6 wineries in Australia
- Lunch at one of ”Top 100 Australian Restaurants” in McClaren Vale
- Enjoy a tasting of award-winning wines with the 2018 ”Young Gun of Wine”
- Kangaroo Island Flinders Chase National Park
- Kangaroo Island Seal Bay Conservation Park Private tour
- Barossa Valley day tour including the most famous wine brands in the country including a panoramic 4WD trip
- Tour of the world-famous barrel hall including a seating tasting in the vineyards
- Explore the highest wineries in the Adelaide Hills
Scroll down for terms and conditions.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!
Terms & Conditions
Prices are based on 8 passengers travelling / Single supplement available on request Prices and dates are correct at the time of printing and maybe subject to change due to COVID-19 travel restrictions $500 deposit due within 7 days of booking