We don’t think we’ve ever seen a sale quite like this one.
Here are THREE reasons why:
- Flexibility boosted with unlimited flight date changes until at least January 2022 (!)
- One million seats on sale from $99 one-way to 55 destinations
- Complimentary beer and wine in Economy
We told you it was good.
FARES ARE ON SALE until 15 February for travel from Mid-March 2021.
“We’re thrilled by the built-in flexibility of unlimited date changes until at least January 2022,” says The Travel Authority Group’s CEO, Peter Hosper.
[Customers could previously only make one flight change, for travel until the end of June.]
“Knowing that flexibility is part of your Qantas airfare will be a great source of confidence for our clients. Now more than ever before, prospective travellers need that confidence. We hope more airlines follow suit,” adds Hosper.
The flight date can be changed to any available for sale at the time (up to 355 days in advance). Qantas will waive the change fee (a fare difference may apply).
Qantas Group Chief Customer Officer, Stephanie Tully, said with international borders closed, the best way to drive tourism is by making it even easier for Australians to explore their own backyard.
“As the national carrier, we have an important role to play in helping the industry recover from COVID-19, and we know that given the right opportunity, people are keen to travel,” Ms Tully said.
This month, Qantas is also making further improvements to inflight food and beverage options in line with its premium full-service offering. This includes:
- Complimentary beer and wine for Economy passengers will continue to be available daily across domestic and regional flights (previously available for purchase on certain flights).
- New hot meal options in Economy, ranging from gourmet beef pies and roast vegetable quiches to beef and mushroom ragout and roasted chicken with tomato, garlic and lemon sauce.
- Qantas is the only domestic airline offering a full meal service including at breakfast and dinner, including key capital city routes between Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. This will be rolled out to shorter flights in March.
The airline has also advised us that it has reopened the vast majority of its 35 Qantas Club and Business Lounges across Australia, and its Chairmans Lounges.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!