11-DAYS FROM $8950 per person, double occupancy
DARWIN TO BROOME – Departing 30 June 2021
Set sail for the wild landscapes of the Kimberley, on this exceptional 11-day, luxury expedition cruise to some of the most rugged and picturesque places in Australia.
With their waterfalls, dramatic gorges, savannah, and calm waters, the wild lands of Kimberley promise an exceptional adventure.
The highpoint of this cruise will undoubtedly be encountering the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest single drop waterfall in Western Australia.
You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to experience a spectacular example of the impact of the tides cascading in mini-waterfalls as the entire Montgomery reef appears to rise from the turquoise-blue waters of the bay.
- Ponant’s highly qualified expedition team
- Regular Zodiac outings and shore visits
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes and ancient rock art
- Listen to the stories of the dreamtime
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- The option of reaching the Mitchell Falls by helicopter
- Witness the astonishing tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
Like Le Boréal and L’Austral, the two sister ships that preceded it, Le Soléal further reaffirms PONANT’s signature approach: to take passengers to the farthest reaches of the planet onboard five-star ships offering top-of-the-range services.
- 132 Staterooms and Suites
- Just 264 guests
- 140 crew
- 2 restaurants
- A spa
Other departure dates and itineraries are available. Please contact us for details.
For more information and full terms & conditions, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!