34-NIGHT Sail, Rail & Stay Journey
ON SALE until sold out!
DEPARTS 06 January 2022
FROM $21,395.00 per person twin share in a category C1 – Oceanview cabin
Experience an adventure like no other aboard the new Golden Horizon, the World’s largest square-rigged sailing vessel, as she sails from Sydney to Fremantle.
Visiting a mix of city and remote ports, you’ll love the relaxed, casually elegant ambience on board a ship which marries rich sailing heritage and modern luxury, with a sustainable twist – sailing without using propulsion, wherever possible.
Docking in Fremantle, you’ll then enjoy a two-night hotel stay in Perth before boarding the iconic Indian Pacific for a 3-night train journey back home to Sydney.
Then board the iconic Indian Pacific train for a trans-continental rail journey in the comfort of Gold Class.
CRUISE: 06 January – 04 February 2022 from Sydney to Fremantle
RAIL: 06 February – 09 February 2022 from Perth to Sydney
UPGRADE your cabin!
Category B Oceanview cabins from $21,570 per person twin share
Deluxe Balcony cabins from $27,840 per person twin share
All 140 cabins are outside facing, so guests can enjoy the breath-taking views.
TRADEWINDS & TRAINS OF AUSTRALIA Rail-Cruise-Stay package includes:
- 29 night cruise aboard the NEW Golden Horizon from Sydney to Fremantle.
- All shipboard main meals.
- A selection of beers and wines with lunch and dinner onboard.
- Use of onboard water sports equipment including water skis, pico sailboats, kayaks, knee & wake boards, windsurfing, stand up paddle boards, snorkel gear, a floating island and trampoline plus more.
- Onboard destination expert speakers and cultural performances.
- Prepaid ship`s gratuities.
- Port/govt charges.
- Transfer from Fremantle port to hotel in Perth.
- 2 nights 5-star hotel accommodation in Perth with breakfast.
- Transfer from Perth hotel to train station.
- Indian Pacific Rail journey – 3 nights Perth to Sydney – in Gold Class (upper/lower berths – Platinum upgrades subject to availability at time of booking from $1810 pp twin share more). Train fare includes all meals and special event dining, all onboard beverages and a selection of off-train experiences and excursions at each stop.
About Golden Horizon’s C2 – Oceanview cabins
Cabin interiors offer guests a place to relax in contemporary luxury, with traditional features and furnishings which are a tribute to the nautical heritage of a tall ship.
C2 cabins feature Double or Twin beds, two portholes, Deluxe bathroom with a shower, complimentary water and luxury cabin amenities.
Golden Horizon Shipboard Amenities Include:
- Outside Bars
- Piano Bar
- Debeljak’s Premium Beverage Bar
- Marina Platform
- Water Sport Equipment (kayaks, dinghies, water skis & wakeboards)
- 3 Swimming Pools (includes a deep dive pool)
- Main Dining Room
Scroll down for terms and conditions.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US [1300 935 669] to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you!
Terms & Conditions
All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best known cruise fare at time of publication (30 Mar 21). Some cabins may have obstructed views. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply – please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Not included: travel insurance, meals/hotels/transfers other than those listed, shore excursions, gift shop purchases, drinks other than those listed. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure. Offer subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. ^Gold twin accommodation on Indian Pacific train is in bunk beds which convert to seating during the day and have ensuite bathrooms whilst Gold single accommodation has shared bathrooms at either end of the carriage. Upgrades to Platinum (with lower on the ground bedding) are on request at a surcharge to upgrade – subject to cabin availability at time of booking. Special Validity Dates: Special is valid from 15 Dec 2020 until sold out/withdrawn.